Sunday, January 22, 2012

If every dog has their day, then every human has their dog! (Thank goodness because whatever would they do without me)

Ladies and Gentlemen thank you for your patience.  My caretakers have been extraordinarily occupied with school lately.  This has not allowed me ample time to post.  How affected they would be if they found me blogging on their computer?  It would certainly bring about questions of impropriety that I wish to avoid altogether.  Therefore, I will consolidate all of the recipes that are noteworthy within the last two weeks.  Many thanks to websites such as foodnetwork.com and allrecipes.com for allowing a young pup as myself to develop a wonderful palate that is requisite for culinary enhancement. Hopefully my next post will be succinct but a pup has to do what a pup has to do.  As William Shakespeare should have said, "Once more into the EATS dear friends!  Please look at the wonderful representations and enjoy!!

Meals:

1) Fettucini and chicken with homemade pasta and thyme garlic biscuits




2) Beer Cheddar soup with mini sourdough bread bowls
(If soup can hide in a bread bowl, then I can hide between a table and a pair of legs)

3) Southern Fried Chicken, Buttermilk Biscuits with honey and Herb Roasted Corn with lemon and cayenne butter


4) Cuban style sandwiches and plantain chips with lemon salt


5) Moroccan style chicken with Couscous and Naan.



6) Steak au Poivre with Spinach salad and bacon vinaigrette



7) Butternut Squash Ravioli with Butternut Squash Soup



(Throw me a bone.  Ok a ravioli will do just fine!)

8) Roasted Chicken with Mashed Sweet Potatoes and Green Bean medley with mushrooms and fried onions.


In closing:  Continue reading, share something with me, and most importantly do not be disheartened if all dishes do not turn out the way you plan.  Your custard may not always set or your pasta dough may be a little too thick but the trial will add experience and experience is part of a much larger recipe, known as Confidence!




No comments:

Post a Comment