1) Fettucini and chicken with homemade pasta and thyme garlic biscuits
(If soup can hide in a bread bowl, then I can hide between a table and a pair of legs)
3) Southern Fried Chicken, Buttermilk Biscuits with honey and Herb Roasted Corn with lemon and cayenne butter
4) Cuban style sandwiches and plantain chips with lemon salt
6) Steak au Poivre with Spinach salad and bacon vinaigrette
7) Butternut Squash Ravioli with Butternut Squash Soup
(Throw me a bone. Ok a ravioli will do just fine!)
8) Roasted Chicken with Mashed Sweet Potatoes and Green Bean medley with mushrooms and fried onions.
In closing: Continue reading, share something with me, and most importantly do not be disheartened if all dishes do not turn out the way you plan. Your custard may not always set or your pasta dough may be a little too thick but the trial will add experience and experience is part of a much larger recipe, known as Confidence!